Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"Marriage is what brings us here today"

I was a little alarmed about the reasons why people were taking more time to get married. And I had to consider if they were valid reasons or not. I personally will be 25 next month and feel in many ways that I could be ready for that next chapter in my life, but there are many other factors to consider. Education is one, but it doesn't have to be. You always need to consider what and who these decisions are for. The cost of an average wedding did and didn't surprise me. I personally don't like money. I really wish in some ways that money didn't exist but rather we trades chickens or something and have it be like money. Anyway, money doesn't have to control you and can be used for positive things. The main thing is we keep in mind what is important and if we are dating wisely, we'll pay close attention to those things that can enhance or subtract from a great marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment