Monday, June 11, 2012

Family Systems

Sorry! I am not the best at posting stuff! I love how in a family system, every member plays a role, and not only that but on many occasions, the roles may need to change and adapt depending on the situation. I also loved learning about the different types of boundaries that families can have. I think that is so interesting how we act around certain people and what type of boundary we tend to automatically give to each person, and when a boundary is broken we just "know it". Ideally, in a healthy relationship, we'd have permeable boundaries, but even in a spousal relationship it may be too open or not open enough. And working on the family systems project was awesome. It would be a great idea to do something like that as a family every few years I think. There are so many things you can do and what a good opportunity to grow closer as a family unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment